Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Email me

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Chances Of Conceiving Twins Naturally

Since finding out that we are expecting identical twins I have suddenly been thrown into a world I was previously unaware of. There are so many factors as to whether or not you will have twins naturally and I’ve read a lot of information and statistics about multiple pregnancies since I started researching it myself. I discovered that a lot of what I thought to be true about conceiving twins was in fact a myth and it’s interesting to learn that there are still unknown elements about the conception of twins...

The lovely Shona and Cecile from Wriggly Rascals asked me to do a guest blog on the topic of conceiving twins naturally; as I am expecting identical twins I decided to share my experience and hopefully it will help some other parents. You can read the full article here.

Have you conceived twins naturally? If so, did you have a family history of twins or any of the other predisposing factors? If you have conceived twins naturally please share your experience here and help another mum work out her chances of conceiving twins.

About Wriggly Rascals
Wriggly Rascals was set up by Shona Motherwell, a frustrated mum of twins Mhairi and Archie to get mums together to share pregnancy, baby and toddler advice via quick surveys to get the facts about what other mums do. Our mums pass on loads of great tips to mums who have asked for help. If you would like some advice, get in touch at www.wrigglyrascals.com

Wriggly Rascals are also on Twitter and Facebook so pop over and say hello to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you are thinking - I love to read your comments.

 

Hayley from Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012